Seniors be sure to fill out your Activity Information Form by October 30th. These are the activities listed below your senior picture in the yearbook.
Anyone interested in Mock Trial, please see Ms. Sterling in room 118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SHS vs Lenoir City Friday Night Football
- LCHS will be operating at 1/3 of capacity. 3000 Spectators Max
- Fans are encouraged to use the app/website Ticket Spicket to pre-buy tickets to avoid cash exchange and waiting in lines
- Fans can go to the Ticket Spicket website and search Lenoir City High School or visit or download the Ticket Spicket App for self check-in at the gate.
- Pre-bought tickets are available from Ticket Spicket and are non-refundable
- Tickets at the gate are $8.00
- Masks are required to enter
- Temperature screenings will be taken by LCHS staff
- 100.4 or above will not be allowed to enter
- Fans must answer a COVID-19 screening questionnaire before entering the stadium
TSSAA Passes will be accepted at the gate.
Teen Board is collecting items and monetary donations for our local cancer treatment centers! We are collecting items such as puzzle books, coloring books, or comfort items such as scarves and blankets. Items and money can be dropped off to Mrs. Schultz or Mrs. McCord until 10/23. Please see one of them or Alex Hurst if you have any questions.
SHS Senior Apparel is now on sale until the end of the month. Forms have been sent to senior student's email and guardian's email. Hard copies have been given to first-period teachers to pass out. Please submit your order and full payment to Ms. Neun in Room 106 by October 30th.
Boys Basketball Tryouts will be November 2nd from 6:00 - 7:30 pm. You must have an up to date physical to tryout.
FREE YEARBOOK: Purchase a yearbook during the month of October and be entered into a drawing to win your $85 back. Go to jostensyearbooks.com or bring cash/check to Mrs. Neun in room 106.
Athletic Participation FormsStudents who will be participating in sports will need to refer to the updated information regarding physicals that can be found on our website. Information and required physical forms can be found on the Athletic Participation Forms section of our website.