The mission of Northview Primary School is to provide a safe and supportive environment that facilitates the achievement of academic excellence using established state standards and research based strategies that enable students to become productive citizens by partnering with parents and the community to ensure a commitment to life-long learning and character development.
Northview Primary School students and faculty promote high expectations in all aspects of academic learning and social development to ensure life-long success.
- A learning environment that is comfortable and safe promotes learning for all children.
- Children are unique and valuable human beings capable of becoming significant contributors to society.
- Children’s natural curiosity about learning should be nurtured and encouraged.
- Children will learn to respect others if they are treated with respect.
- All children can make responsible and appropriate decisions in a challenging and supportive learning environment.
- Children should be encouraged to think creatively in order to become problem solvers.
- Children should be challenged to develop intellectually, physically, emotionally, and socially.
- The partnership of the school, family and community enhances learning.