Sponsor/Coach: Trevor Myers
Mission and Purpose:The purpose of Interact is to provide opportunity for young people to work together in a world fellowship dedicated to service
and international understanding.
The goals of Interact are:
1. To recognize and develop constructive leadership and personal integrity.
2. To encourage and practice thoughtfulness of and helpfulness to others.
3. To create an awareness of the importance of home and family.
4. To build respect for the rights of others, based on recognition of the worth of each individual.
5. To emphasize acceptance of individual responsibility as the basis of personal success, community improvement,
and group achievement.
6. To develop life skills including self development, time management, and personal finances.
7. To recognize the dignity and value of all useful occupations as opportunities to serve society.
8. To provide opportunities for gaining increased knowledge and understanding of community, national, and world affairs.
9. To open avenues of personal and group action leading to the advancement of international understanding and goodwill
toward all peoples
Financial Obligation (dues or Fees): $5.00
Meeting/Practice/Game Schedule: Meet every Thursday during break (9:45-10:00) in Rm. 127