Parkway Academy seeks to guide students in the development of their emotional, social and academic potential through the incorporation of individualized academic instruction and therapeutic services. Our goal is to help our students become productive citizens who are capable of achieving success, both professionally and socially.
Parkway Academy envisions an educational environment that meets the varied behavioral, emotional, and educational needs of our students and empowers them to improve their ability to function successfully.
- We believe all students are capable of improving their academic, behavioral, social, and emotional skills.
- We believe all students are able to become productive citizens who are capable of achieving success, both professionally and socially.
- To provide individualized instruction so that each student will improve his/her opportunity to be successful;
- To address academic, behavioral, and social issues which have stopped students frmo beieng able to successfully attend and participate in their home schools.
Sevier County School System Goals
- To make the school a place for learning, the Sevier County Board of Education sets these goals:
- To give all students the chance to learn without discrimination for any reason;
- To protect the rights of the students;
- To help each student feel respected by helping them succeed;
- To have a school that teaches students to be responsible for themselves and the places where they live;
- To be fair in discipline;
- To make school a safe and healthy place for stuents;
- To help students come to school every day and work hard.