2019-2020 Scholarship Information
College Application and Scholarship Deadlines:
Seniors, check out the Northview Academy homepage and Facebook for a list of our scholarship receipients. We will update it weekly to celebrate our seniors.
New: May scholarship picks for Northview Senior Academy by Scholars APP available on Google Classrooms.
Walters State Community College is now accepting online applications for their "Access and Diversity Grant" for the 2020-2021 school-year. You must meet these qualifications to apply:
Students must meet one of the following criteria: (preference given to students who meet more than one)
- First generation college student (your parents have no education beyond high school)
- Member of an underrepresented population: African American, Native American, Hispanic/Latino, Asian
- Non-traditional student (age 25 or older)
- Documented disability (must be registered with the office of Disability Services)
- Geographically disadvantaged
- Veteran (must be registered with the office of Veteran’s Affairs)
- In addition to at least one of the above, documented financial need.
- Be a Tennessee resident; U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Be admitted to Walters State Community College - enter student ID number from acceptance letter on front page
- Have completed and submitted a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Meet with the Coordinator of Multicultural Engagement or Assistant to the President for Diversity
- Complete a COTE Grant Application (the actual Access and Diversity Grant application).
If you feel like you meet these requirements, please email your counselor and we will send you the application to apply for the Grant.
Seniors, The Sevier County Farm Bureau Board of Directors is offering a $5000 scholarship to one graduating senior in Sevier County who is pursuing a degree in agriculture. Application available on Google Classrooms. Deadline to apply is June 1st.
Seniors planning on attending Tennesee Tech, please see the link below for a $500 Scholarship from the Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity. Students are not required to participate in a fraternity to apply. The link to apply is available on Google Classrooms.
PB&J Scholarship $500 - $1,000: Seniors who have experienced challenges in their life and who have the drive to succeed should visit PB&J Scholarship for information and to apply. Deadline May 31, 2020