Click on each month below to see available scholarships and their deadlines. Check back often, scholarships are added weekly!
Scholarship Deadlines by Month
ETSU Roan Scholar Scholarship: Resume due to your counselor by August 27th to be considered for nomination. Students planning on attending ETSU are eligible.
New: P.E.O. - Star Scholarship is a highly competitive one-time $2,500 scholarship recognizing exceptional high school seniors who demonstrate outstanding leadership, academic achievement, extra curricular activities, community service and the likelihood for success in the future. Applicants must be recommended by a local P.E.O. Chapter.
A woman is eligible to be recommended for the P.E.O. STAR Scholarship provided she:
- Exhibits excellence in leadership, academics, extracurricular activities, community service and potential for future success
- Has a minimum cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Is a citizen or legal permanent resident of the United States or Canada and under the age of 20
- Plans to attend an accredited postsecondary educational institution in the United States or Canada, full-time or part-time, in the fall of the academic year following high school graduation
- Is recommended by and receives the vote of a local P.E.O. chapter
Students interested in being nominated by the P.E.O. Chapter must submit your resume to your counselor by September 10th. (If selected by the P.E.O. chapter, there will be an interview and essay requirement as well)
New: The TSDAR Scholarship is a $2500 scholarship granted to one graduating senior who will be attending an accredited 4-year U.S. college. Please see the attached application for more details and the application. The deadline to turn in the application to your school counselor is September 27th
New: Ellen Davies Rodgers/Zachariah Davies scholarship is a $750 scholarship awarded to a graduating senior who will be attending an accredited 4-year college. Deadline to apply is September 27th. Application attached below:
New: TSDAR American History Scholarship is a $1,000 scholarship awarded to a graduating senior who will be attending an accredited 4-year college and plans on studying American History and or American Government. See application below for more details. Deadline to submit to your school counselor is September 27th
New: The Heisman High School Scholarship program honors the nation’s most accomplished, community-minded high school senior athletes. By inviting male and female students from schools across the country to share their stories of leadership and impact, the program aims to inspire all students to harness their potential, push their limits, and use their talents not only to advance their own futures, but to improve the communities and world around them. See the link on Google classrooms for more information and to apply for the scholarship. The deadline to apply is October 19th.
New: Coca Cola Scholar: High school seniors - apply now to be one of 150 Coke Scholars and win a $20,000 college scholarship! The deadline is Oct. 31 at 5pm Eastern. (3.0 GPA required)
Link to apply below: Cokeurl.com/Apply2021 See flyers below for more information.
New: Loretta McCoin TN State Scholarship
- $2,500 scholarship for a young woman accepted to a 4 year college (must already be accepted)
- Must have minimum GPA of 3.0
- Awards based on character, personality, high purpose, financial need, and PEO recommendation
- If interested, submit your resume/activity sheet to your counselor by October 20th, 2021.
United States Senate Youth Program: The application for the 2021-22 United States Senate Youth Program (USSYP) is open. This opportunity is open to junior or senior high school students. Two students will be selected as Tennessee delegates to participate in the annual Washington Week experience which includes a variety of events that promote a unique understanding of the structure of the United States government. The program sponsor, the Hearst Foundation, also offers selected state finalists a $10,000 undergraduate scholarship. Additional information, including the application link, can be found here. Student applications are due by 11:59 p.m. CT on October 15, 2021.
New: The Cooke College Scholarship is a scholarship program available to high achieving seniors with financial need who seek to attend and graduate from the nation’s best four-year universities. Eligibility requirements include the following:
- GPA: 3.5 or above
- Demonstrate financial need
- Intend to enroll in a four year university in the fall of 2022
The link to apply is below:https://www.jkcf.org/our-scholarships/college-scholarship-program/how-to-apply/
New: Elks Most Valuable Student Scholarship, Must be a current high school senior, and be a citizen of the United States to apply. Applicants do not need to be related to a member of the Elks. For more information and to apply visit Elks Most Valuable Student Scholarship. The deadline is November 15, 2021.
TN Promise Application Now Open for Seniors Class of 2021: Students can apply here: https://www.tn.gov/tnpromise
Upcoming TN Promise dates and deadlines to keep in mind:
- October 1, 2020 - The 2021-2022 FAFSA opens for completion at www.fafsa.gov
- November 2, 2020 - The Class of 2021 TN Promise Application deadline
- December 1, 2020 - UT Promise Application Deadline (for qualifying students that plan to attend UT)
- February 1, 2021 - The 2021-2022 FAFSA deadline
Austin Peay Deadline is November 1st. Apply here: ww.apsu.edu/scholarships
University of Tennessee Knoxville Scholarship and Honors deadline is November 1st. Apply here:www.utk.edu.