Northview Academy students,
We hope all is well with each one of you during this long and unexpected break. Just wanted to take a minute to touch base with you regarding a few changes and a few reminders. First of all, you need to be keeping up with your work and assignments whether it is through the internet, google classrooms or a packet. It is very important to stay on top of your grades and your credits. Your education matters most to you. If you have questions regarding assignments or work please call the school office or email Mr. Clark (firstname.lastname@example.org), Mr. DeBow (email@example.com), or your teachers. We are in the office Monday through Friday until 2:00. Below you will find a list of important dates and some adjustments we have been forced to make. We miss your being in the building and I cannot stress enough the importance of staying on top of your studies. Take care of yourselves and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We will do our best to answer those questions. We will be updating our facebook and website pages regularly with any changes that occur so please check often. We look forward to seeing you as soon as possible!
Important Dates and Adjustments:
- Schools will remain closed through the school year.
- Spring EOC tests have been cancelled
- 8th grade-11th grade: Your counselors have created an online pre-registration process for you to select which classes you are interested in taking next year. Please watch your “sevier.org” email and Google classrooms for more information from Dr. Davis, Mrs. Helton, or Ms. Linn.
- Dual-Enrollment students, make sure you are checking MyWS/ELearn and attending your online classes.
- Seniors: To remain TN Promise eligible, you must log in and watch the 37 minute video by 11:59 PM on May 15th, 2020. You received this information and link in an email from TNAchieves.
- Link to mandatory video: https://tnachieves.org/high-school-class-of-2020/cancellations)