Pigeon Forge Intermediate will be hosting a book club starting ______. where students will be reading selected novels from the school library, discussing the events and themes of the story, and the personal viewpoints of other students. The Club will attend on Fridays from 7:30-8:00.
To be part of the book club, a student must be willing and able to:
- Be recommended by a teacher based on academic standing and responsibility.
- Read up to 5 chapters per week. Please do not read ahead of time.
- Participate in discussions during club time.
- Be able to attend club meetings regularly once a week.
- Respectfully listen and discuss with other students the content of the novel study.
- Be open to reading a range of literary material from different authors, viewpoints, cultural backgrounds, and genres.